8oz bag of ready-to-cook spinach
Jar of quartered artichoke hearts (drained of juice)
3 cups of mozzarella cheese
8oz of cream cheese
1 tbs. of olive oil
French baguette or sourdough bread
What to do:
- Cook spinach in a large skillet or frying pan using olive oil-cover and let simmer on medium until tender.
- Add drained artichoke hearts, cream cheese, and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Mix and cook on medium or until cheese is completely melted.
- Pour into a baking dish or pour into bread bowl.
- Cover with additional 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until cheese is brown.
How to make the bread bowl:
If you choose to make the bread bowl for the dip then you’ll need a large bread knife. You will use the knife to cut an enormous whole in the middle of the bread, leaving just enough room for there to be a wall to support the dip. Pull up the center pieces of bread and rip into smaller pieces to use for dipping! You can throw these in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes.