Whether it’s a birthday party, tailgate, or just a few friends getting together there’s nothing like having some good party food for everyone to munch on. Most people bring something easy like chips and dips but these party meatballs are super easy and sure to be a HIT at your next party!
Probably my favorite thing about these meatballs is how little work it takes to make them. Once you get the ingredients you just dump it all in a large pot and wait for some of the best tasting meatballs you’ve ever had!
What you’ll need…
- Frozen Italian-style Meatballs (how many would just depend on the size of people you’re cooking for-I usually get two bags for a party of 12-15 people)
- Large can of whole cranberry sauce
- One bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Large pot or crockpot
What to do…
- Grab your large pot and pour the meatballs, half the bottle of BBQ sauce, and the can of cranberry sauce inside.
- Place on a large stove eye and cover-leave on low heat for 1-2 hours (stirring occasionally) or medium heat for 45 minutes.
- About 20 minutes before you plan on serving the meatballs add the remaining BBQ sauce and bump up the heat a little bit to make sure that the meatballs are good saucy!
- Serve it up!
Seriously…it’s that easy! These meatballs are always a crowd pleaser whenever I make them and they definitely stand a part among the ordinary party snacks.